APPLICATION GUIDELINES FOR BACHELOR DEGREE COURSES DELIVERED IN VIETNAMESE
- Being holder of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Having certificate of Vietnamese Proficiency Certificates issued by competent educational institutions
- Being physically fit for study and research, certified by competent health authorities.
- Demonstrating financial sufficiency for study, research and living expenditure.
- Application documents Checklist:
2. Copies and translation of high school diploma degree or diploma and academic transcripts applicable for relevant levels of proposed study, duly notarized or certified by competent authorities of the sending country.
3. Medical examination certificate issued within 6 months from the date of application by competent health authorities of the sending country or by Vietnamese central, municipal or provincial medical bodies, clearly stating that the applicant is healthy and fit for overseas study.
4. Duly certified copies of Vietnamese Proficiency Certificates issued by competent educational institutions (if any).
5. Copies of financial guarantee to support study, research and living in Vietnam.
6. Duly certified copies of documents and certificates about the applicant’s aptitude, expertise, research achievements etc. (if any).
7. Copy of passport with a validity of the expected duration of study in Vietnam or at least 01 year from the expected arrival in Vietnam.
- How to apply: Applicants can choose to submit their profiles/documents by one of the following ways:
1. Mailing address / courier to the address:
Office of Research & International Affairs, Thai Nguyen University of Agriculture & Forestry, Quyet Thang Commune, Thai Nguyen Province, Vietnam
Email: email@example.com Tel: +84 2086285027
2. Sending to email: Scan all documents sent to the email of the Office of Research & International Affairs : Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Directly submit the application to the Office of Research & International Affairs