APPLICATION GUIDELINES FOR SHORT COURSE AND INTERNSHIPS
1. Being highly motivated and proactive
2. Being willing to live in an intercultural environment
3. Being proficient in English or Vietnamese
4. Being physically fit for study and research
- Application documents Checklist:
2. Duly certified copies of Vietnamese or English Proficiency Certificates issued by competent educational institutions (if any).
3. Copies of financial guarantee to support study in Vietnam.
4. Copy of passport with a validity of the expected duration of study in Vietnam
Note: In some case, we may ask you to submit other documents for application review.
- How to apply: Applicants can choose to submit their profiles/documents by one of the three following ways:
Office of Research & International Affairs, Thai Nguyen University of Agriculture & Forestry, Quyet Thang Commune, Thai Nguyen Province, Vietnam
Email: email@example.com Tel: +84 2086285027