Asia Pacific Youth Exchange (APYE) is a regional youth programme, which responds to the global need of actively engaging youth in localized Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) initiatives. By working with multiple stakeholders in local communities and in decision-making processes, selected youth delegates are given a unique opportunity to learn and hone the skills necessary to participate in SDGs-related activities.
- Improve young people’s understanding of SDGs and their roles in achieving them
- Increase understanding and cooperation among young people across Asia and the Pacific through cross cultural
dialogues, networking and partnerships
- Build the capacity of youth in implementing projects and activities aligned to the SDGs
- Strengthen global and regional partnership for the SDGs and youth development in Asia and the Pacific
- Identify opportunities for inclusion of youth in decision-making and implementation of the SDGs
- Promote youth volunteering as a tool to support achieving the SDGs.
For more details, please see the link: https://www.apyethailand.org/https://www.apyethailand.org/