4/29/2020 8:24:24 AM - View: 389
COVID-19 – students should know to prevent and control at TUAF.
To prepare to return to school on 4th May, 2020, students need to know to prevent and control the Covid -19 epidemic including:
- Students stay in campus or out campus (Family, relatives, motels ...) should inform to Office of Student Affairs or teachers in charge of their situations). However, due to the complicated evolution of the Covid-19 epidemic, students to be encouraged to stay in dormitory to receive timely support for necessary conditions for services, activities, study and medical care and security.
- Students stay out site the campus must make a commitment to strictly comply with the regulations related to the management of Covid-19 epidemic of Thai Nguyen Province Regulation No. 05/2020/QD-UBND dated February 28, 2020 of the People's Committee of Thai Nguyen province) and regulations on the prevention of Covid- 19 of the Ministry of Health.
- Students must take medical declaration, update daily health situation under the guidance of the Ministry of Health at the website www.ToKhaiYTe.vn.
- Students are in dormitory and classroom must observe the body temperature test of medical staff, wear a mask, wash often with soap or disinfectant solution, keep a distance suitable for contact.
- Students should minimize to go out, should use the services on campus; only spend when it's absolutely necessary.
- Students are not allowed to participate in or organize events and meetings with more than 20 people in a room (except for classroom study), not gather 10 or more people outside the campus.
- Students are not allowed to post and share content of loss information on social networks in contravention of regulations of the Government or the Ministry of Health on Covid-19 epidemic.
Phone numbers for the hotline.
0396455456 (Dr. Nguyen Thi Thu Hang-Office of International Affairs)
0979001818 (Msc. Nguyen Thanh Hieu-Deputy Steering Committee COVID-19)
0846823823 (Doctor Ly Mai Anh- Member of Steering Committee COVID-19)
More News & Events