9/20/2017 10:17:58 PM - View: 295
Học Bổng Toàn Phần Sau Đại Học Từ Quỹ Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Tại Đại Học Cambridge 2018
Application Deadline: The deadlines are as follows: Round 1 (US citizens based in the USA) – October 11, 2017 and Round 2 (all other eligible candidates) – Dependent on your course – either December 6, 2017 or January 4, 2018.
Eligibility: You can apply for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship if you are:
- a citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom
- applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study at the University of Cambridge:
- PhD (three year research-only degree)
- MSc or MLitt (two year research-only degree)
- One year postgraduate course (e.g. MPhil, LLM, MASt, Diploma, MBA etc.)
You can use the form below to quickly check if you are eligible to apply for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship and, if so, in which of the two application rounds you must apply.
The Trust also considers applications for several types of additional funding on a discretionary basis:
- Academic development funding – from £500 to £2,000, dependent on the length of your course, to attend conferences and courses.
- Family allowance – up to £10,120 for a first child and up to £4,320 for a second child (2016-17 rate). No funding is provided for a partner.
- Fieldwork – you may apply to keep up to your normal maintenance allowance while on fieldwork as part of your PhD (the Trust does not fund other fieldwork costs as these should be funded by the University Composition Fee).
- Hardship funding – for unforeseen difficulties
- Maternity/Paternity funding – should you require it, you may apply to intermit your studies for up to 6 months and continue to receive your maintenance allowance during this time
- Some fourth year funding for PhD Scholars may be provided*
For more details, please the link at: http://ybox.vn/hoc-bong/uk-hoc-bong-toan-phan-sau-dai-hoc-tu-quy-bill-melinda-gates-foundation-tai-dai-hoc-cambridge-2018-9obzrxccqr
More News & Events