8/3/2012 10:14:46 AM - View: 1485
Office of Administration
Office of Administration is composed of 01 Director, 02 Vice Directors and 27 staffs.
1. Responsibility of Director
- Designing programs, plans and implementing, preliminarily and generally summing up office’s missions, taking responsibility to the rector for all the office’s activities based on the functions, duties, authority which have been assigned
- Researching and proposing ideas, advise for universityrector about the areas belong to the office’s functions and duties. Coordinating with other relevant units to design plans and implement the common tasks.
- Having rights to work with the other organizations to tackle work under the charge
- On behalf of the rector, signing some documents to send to departments and offices of the university and off - campus organization under the rector decision
- To fully manage staffs in the office, regularly inspect and urge them to complete their assigned tasks; review, evaluate and plan professional trainings, working methods for staffs in the office
2. Function and mission
2.1. Division of Administration
Divion of Administration performs the duties related to record and archive Management; building working plan for the university; and other administrative works.
2.2 Division of Personnel
Unit of staff organization advises the rector to design, consolidate and enhance the effectiveness of management; planning, organization, and training staffs to implement correctly and timely policies of the government, internal regulations for staffs of the university; to work effectively on labor protection and safety, and social insurance.
- Based on the training purposes and the missions of university, to study and propose plans of constructing and strengthening organisational management of the university; including organizing structure, functions, missions and number of staffs .
- To help the rector organize and carry out policies of the government.
- To co-ordinate with related offices to build annual plans about staff structure, to ensure synchronous balance. To build coordinative plans, recruit officials both in quality and quantity, to use properly professional staffs, serve effectively for all activities of university.
- To co-ordinate with units to build assignments for each staff annually that are suitable to their offices, salary grades, assigned duties and then propose to the rector.
- To co-ordinate with different organs to build training plans, foster staffs that have qualifications, qualified traits, and the state official positions; to satisfy the needs to improve the quality of works and development of university.
- To build functions and duties of organizations in the university; to build system of regulations, rules and principles in the university with concerned organs.
- To co-ordinate with related units to advise the rector in implementing approval processes of academic title promotion for staffs in the university atelement level.
- To carry out registration procedures, population management of staffs and students in the university.
- To recruit staffs and officials, prepare personnel procedures such as procedures for working, studying abroad as well as receiving staffs after completion their study.
- To organize and implement staff recruitment procedures, prepare documents and labor contracts to submit the rector for approval.
- To manage staffs’ profiles in the university , to master biography, virtues, professional competence to advise leaders of the university about staff work .
- To set up documents for staff punishment and rewards and then submit to the rector for making decision.
- To prepare staffs’ profiles for the rector to appoint positions or to report superiors based on managing decentralization.
- To compile and manage documents about organizing staffs issued by the rector; to instruct and check staff organization in organs.
- To combine with different organs in protecting internal politics in the university. Combine with educational and staff investigation departments to research and propose solutions for complaints.
- To master wage policy, allowance, grade, staff transformation, social insurance, inspection of labor protection and safety, and the current policy regime of the state toward staffs in the university to manage and instruct implementation.
Office of Admnistration
Thai Nguyen University of Agriculture and Forestry
Quyet Thang Ward, Thai Nguyen City, Vietnam
Tel: (+84) 208 6275999 Fax: (+84) 2082 490 866 Email: email@example.com