Deadline: 5 March 2018 (annual)
Study in: Turkey
Course starts 2018
Level/Fields of study:
Masters or PhD Programmes in a wide range of fields of study offered at participating Turkish Universities
• The list of countries open for undergraduate and postgraduate applications in the second round are as follows:
Afghanistan, Albania, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Belgium, Burundi, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Iceland, Ireland, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macau (SAR), Malta, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Myanmar, Nepal, Norway, Pakistan, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, San Marino, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, United States, Ukraine, and Vietnam.
Undergraduate applications for these countries will be received in the third round between the dates 16 April – 27 May 2018.
The scholarship includes monthly allowance, accommodation, tuition fees, 1-year Turkish language course, travel costs, and health insurance.
• Candidates who have graduated or are likely to graduate from an educational institution equivalent to that of Türkiye’s in the present academic (i.e. bachelor’s degree for master’s level) can apply to Türkiye Scholarships.
• There is also age condition for candidates required to meet.
• For applicants applying to Undergraduate Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1997,
• For applicants applying to Master’s Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1988,
• For applicants applying to Ph.D Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1983,
• For applicants applying to Research Program: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1973,
• Applicants shouldn’t have any health problems barrier to education.
• It is expected to have certain academic score from candidates for each program and scholarship level. There are specific minimum score of the program that you are applying at “assessment and selection” section.
• Students who are currently studying in Türkiye are not allowed to apply to the level that they are already studying.
Application can only be made online through the official website. Candidates are required to submit/upload all the required information and/or documents through the application system. Applications made by post, courier or by hand will not be accepted.
There are no institutions or individuals authorized to perform applications for Türkiye Scholarships on behalf of candidates. Applications for Türkiye Scholarships will be accepted from 5 February-5 March 2018.
It is important to visit the official website (links found below)to access the online application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr/en/turkiye-burslari-2018-2-donem-basvurulari-basliyor/