8/2/2017 3:42:41 PM - View: 606
Young Water Fellowship Program 2017
Application Deadline: August 9, 2017
- Fellows will attend a one-week workshop in Brussels and will be trained by experts in: IWRM, Project management, Monitoring and evaluation tools, Leadership, Water and gender, Social entrepreneurship, SDG 6;
- Fellows will be assigned a mentor according to their needs, who will provide technical support throughout the whole life-cycle of the project;
- Fellows will be provided with opportunities for seed funding up to €5000 to implement their projects.
- Applicants must be 18 to 30 years old at the time of the application;
- Have a water project idea to contribute to the solution of a WASH (water, sanitation and hygiene), water pollution or water scarcity problem;
- Be a resident from this list of low and mid income countries;
- Be the founder or co-founder of the project idea you’re proposing;
- The project must not have been implemented yet, although new phases of pilot projects are accepted;
- Be able to attend a workshop in Belgium in November 2017, and cover your personal costs from your residency to the; airport and back (the rest of the travel expenses are covered);
- Be able to cover your visa expenses. Organizers will provide an invitation letter;
- Be able to communicate in English (intermediate level at least).
For more details, please have a look at link:
More News & Events