Agricultural Economics – Advanced Education Program at TUAF
Agricultural Economics Program provides students with an education base in economics, finance, trade, and management in the agricultural and agribusiness sector. Moreover, this program educates students with thinking and analytical tools to be able to independently solve problems in a constantly changing world.
Graduated students of Agricultural Economics Program obtain the basic knowledge of socio-economy in general and comprehensive knowledge of agricultural economics; knowledge of analysis, policy making and economic issue solving in different fields, different levels of agriculture and rural areas.
Last but not least, graduates from the Advanced Education Program also have outstanding English competencies as the curriculum is taught entirely in English; have the opportunity to study in an international environment with students from countries such as Australia, France, South Korea, Philippines, Indonesia ...; have chances to take graduation internship abroad.
Students graduated from Advanced Education Program in Agricultural Economics can work in different fields such as:
• Duration of study: 4.5 years (in which 1 year for English preparation)
• Starting time of the school year: August
• Training program: Full-time undergraduate
• Credit: 120 credits (credits accumulated during short-term study and exchange abroad will be converted equivalent)
• Location of study and graduation internship: in Vietnam AND/OR abroad (learner’s option).
For further information, please contact: email@example.com