APPLICATION GUIDELINES FOR BACHELOR DEGREE COURSES DELIVERED IN VIETNAMESE
- Being holder of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Having certificate of Vietnamese Proficiency Certificates issued by competent educational institutions
- Being physically fit for study and research, certified by competent health authorities.
- Demonstrating financial sufficiency for study, research and living expenditure.
- Application documents Checklist:
2. Diploma degree
3. Academic transcripts
4. Medical examination certificate
5. Vietnamese Proficiency Certificates (if any).
6. Financial guarantee to support study
7. Relavant documents (if any).
8. Passport (validity 01 year)
- How to apply: Applicants can choose to submit their profiles/documents by one of the following ways:
1. Mailing address / courier to the address:
Office of Research & International Affairs, Thai Nguyen University of Agriculture & Forestry, Quyet Thang Commune, Thai Nguyen Province, Vietnam
Email: email@example.com Tel: +84 2086285027
2. Sending to email: Scan all documents sent to the email of the Office of Research & International Affairs : Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Directly submit the application to the Office of Research & International Affairs