Covers tuition and other school fees; study and research allowance; printing allowance; stipend for food, lodging and incidental expenses; travel allowance (In-Region only); and insurance.
DAAD-TUAF In-Country/In-Region scholarship holders are also encouraged to apply for a research grant in Germany for 2 to 6 months, at the time of application. The short-term research scholarship includes:
- A monthly scholarship payment for living costs - 500 EUR per month
- Health/accident/personal liability insurance
- A flat-rate travel allowance
- Annual cost of scientific research - 460 EUR
- The printing cost for the whole course - 400 EUR
Interested applicants who would like to apply for the DAAD-TUAF In-Country / In-Region Master Program Scholarship must follow two steps below.
Applicants must apply for their studies at the link updated on 5th December 2020.
TUAF university will screen, pre-select (according to DAAD selection criteria) and short-list applicants. DAAD reserves the right of final selection.
Deadline for submission of application to the TUAF university: 21 February 2021.
Successful candidates will be selected to interview from 26 February 2021 to 05 March 2021.
Pre-selected candidates are provided with the link to the DAAD-Portal. They are asked to log into the DAAD portal, register and submit a DAAD application.
The required documents to be submitted should be in English:
- DAAD application form duly filled in (available in the DAAD-Portal);
- Hand signed curriculum vitae (please use the European specimen form at http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu);
- One recommendation letter by university teachers;
- Letter of admission for the TUAF university;
- Letter of motivation (mentioning the planned research in Germany, if applicable);
- Copy of bio-page of the passport;
- Certified copies of university degree certificates including transcripts;
- Certification from a medical doctor that the applicant is in good physical and mental health condition and is fit to undertake graduate studies (Covid-19, hepatitis B virus, HIV are required);
- Results of Test of English as a Foreign Language: TOEFL iBT result (80) or IELTS results (6.0). The TOEFL results must be issued by Princeton, New Jersey, USA. Check the schedule and venue of TOEFL tests in your country at http://www.ets.org/toefl
Application Forms and Information Brochures
For further information about the TUAF-DAAD In-Country/In-Region Master Scholarship Programme, you may check this Call for Scholarship Application 2021(PDF).
Deadline for submission of application to DAAD portal: 16 March 2021.
Source. AEP - TUAF